The American Legion is a Non-Profit Your Donations Are Tax Deductable

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Message Sent To Media Today

I will be at the site where OTORA wants to build the Old Town Orcutt Veterans' Memorial Flagpole Project at 4:00 p.m. today. I will have an American Flag on display in difiance of Caltrans policy.

Please notify any contacts that you have with Caltrans of what I am doing. If they allow me to stay on their Right of Way are they violating their own policy? And what happens if and when they deny someone else that right in the future? Will they again be liable for showing favoritism?  I stayed until about 6:30 p.m.

Thanks
Steve LeBard
805-714-1165

Called 1440 Radio and basically told Caltrans on live Radio that I was defying their policy of not allowing an American Flag in their Right of Way. I told them that they either needed to come out and do something about me being there or they need to change their policy.

I will be back out there tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment